Easy CBD Oil Skin Care DIY Recipes
Did you know that there are CBD Oil skin care recipes you can do at home? Using CBD oil for skin care is one of the up and coming trends in the world of beauty and wellness. CBD, also known as cannabidiol has a lot of benefits for the skin like its anti-inflammatory property can help prevent acne. In addition, it also has antioxidant properties that help lessen wrinkles and dullness for the skin.
Furthermore, CBD oil is also rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are essential for any skincare routine. You have nothing to worry about any psychoactive effects when using CBD products since research has proven that hemp-derived CBD has little to no THC content (up to 0.3% only.) Therefore it’s safe to use for your skin.
Here are some DIY recipes such as creams and masks, that you can easily make for those self-care days… And maybe share with a friend too. These are easy-to-do and needs just a few ingredients.
Try these CBD Oil Skin Care Recipes:
CBD Anti-Acne Facial Oil
- 5 drops rose geranium essential oil
- 3 drops frankincense essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon carrot seed oil
- First, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- When done, store it in a dark-colored glass bottle, preferably with a dropper for application.
Use 3-4 drops of the oil and apply it on the affected area of your skin. Best to use twice a day.
Aloe Vera Face Cream with CBD Oil
- 10 drops Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops
- 8 ounces pure shea butter
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup beeswax
- In a double boiler add the beeswax, coconut oil, pure shea butter, and jojoba oil.
- Mix the ingredients until they all melt.
- When you see that it’s already liquefied, let it cool off for an hour.
- Blend in the aloe vera gel until it reaches a frothy consistency.
- After blending, add 10 drops of Enjoy CBD oil and other essential oils that you love.
- Store the mixture in a small mason jar.
Use the cream to reduce inflammation and irritation on your face. It can also hydrate and heal dry skin.
Avocado and CBD Oil Face Pack
- 3-4 drops patchouli essential oil
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops
- 1 ripe avocado
- Take out the avocado flesh, and mash until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate it, when not in use.
Before applying it, use a steamer for your face for 10-15 minutes to open up your pores. It allows your skin to absorb the nutrients. Apply around your face. Wash it off using lukewarm water and slowly take off the face pack in a circular motion.
CBD Anti-Aging Cream
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops myrrh essential oil
- 7-8 drops rosehip oil
- 3-5 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops
- Combine all the ingredients and slowly whip them together until you get a creamy mixture.
- Store in a container and refrigerate.
Use the cream regularly to moisturizes your skin and help prevent wrinkles, get rid of blemishes, and crow’s feet.
CBD-Infused Coconut Moisturizer Ointment
- 15 drops Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops
- 2 tablespoons pure shea butter
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ beeswax
- Carefully mix the beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil in a double broiler until all the ingredients melt.
- When all ingredients liquefy, let it cool.
- Add Enjoy Premium CBD Oil Drops and while blending. Put more oil as desired.
You can use the ointment to hydrate dry skin. Also, it is also useful for reducing fine line, wrinkles and troubled spots.
Give these easy-to-do skin care recipes a try, and experience the wonderful skin benefits of CBD oil. It has anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Refrigerating your container of CBD ointment and cream can make it last for about ten months.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, CBD oil oxidizes fast. Store it in a cool area.
- Allergic reactions to cannabidiol are somewhat unidentified. It is best to get yourself tested with a medical professional to prevent any reactions.
Lessen stress and feel more relax at home with this CBD bath bomb recipe:
DIY Bath Bomb with CBD
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup Epsom salt
- 21 grams cornstarch
- ¼ tsp Enjoy CBD Remedies Premium Oil Drops
- 1 ½ tsp water
- 1 tsp essential oil of your choice
- 85 grams cup citric acid
- 1 – 2 drops of food coloring if desired
- Bath bomb molds
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and whip until evenly mixed. Don’t include the food coloring if you’re using the powdered kind.
- Combine the wet ingredients, without the food coloring, into a small glass.
- Slowly stir the liquid in the dry mixture, while whisking it slowly. Then add the food coloring.
- After the ingredients are properly mixed, it should feel and look like moist sand. Make sure there are no chunks, add drops of water if you can find some.
- Fill the bath bomb molds with the mixture. Press the halves together and hold for 15 – 30 seconds, then gently remove a side of the mold.
- Put the bath bomb mold side down and let it dry for at least 20 minutes. Once dry, gently twist the other side of the mold to remove it.
- Let it sit for a day or overnight. The bath bomb is ready to use once it’s completely firm.